Hold to download file.
Saskatoon Soccer Centre Inc. owns and operates the largest dedicated training and competition facilities in Western Canada. We were built by and for the community to support and serve Saskatoon’s amateur soccer community and the sporting public. As a non-profit organization, we are an avid community partner, and our facilities can be adapted for multiple sports and community use. We are currently seeking a Booking and Special Events Administrator.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the Bookings and Special Events Administrator is a key member of the team and main contact for our members, partners and various user groups. The full-time position will provide professional, efficient and courteous service and is responsible for the coordination and administration of all booking allocations, including responding to inquiries and processing requests for indoor and outdoor facility reservations.
• Respond to daily requests for information related to facility bookings. Prepare and issue rental contracts.
• Maintain facility booking management software (Finnly Sport) for two facilities.
• Act as system administrator for the facility booking software system.
• Coordinate facility bookings for leagues, clinics and tournaments with Member Organizations.
• Liaise with partner groups to coordinate user needs (Collegiates, City of Saskatoon).
• Coordinate facility bookings for leagues, special events, programs and activities of non-member groups and the public, ensuring efficient use of the facilities.
• Participate in potential rental groups meetings with management team to coordinate times and usage of centre.
• Provide tours of facilities to potential users.
• Promotion of facility rentals through past/current user groups to ensure efficient and full utilizations at both centres.
• Develop and prepare reports as determined by SSCI and user groups.
• Work with finance office to develop and maintain invoicing procedures.
• Amending and implementing SSCI’s User Agreements and Contracts for all renters.
• Amending and implementing SSCI’s Tournament Guidelines and Procedures.
• Assist with other administration functions and related duties as required and time permits.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal professionally, courteously and effectively with the public.
• Thorough, organized and detail oriented with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player who is able to establish effective working relationships with the general public and employees.
• Excellent communication skills with a proven focus on quality customer service.
• Proficient in use of computer software including Microsoft Office. Experience with online booking software would be a benefit, but is not required.
Qualified candidates may submit a detailed resume in confidence, with references, by Friday, September 30th, 2022 at 5:00 pm. Email email@example.com or by mail to:
Saskatoon Soccer Centre Inc.
150 Nelson Road
Saskatoon, SK S7S 1P5